At a Glance
Jennifer E. McGann, BA, MBCS, CPC previously worked in document management within the litigation support industry. She also has library and other community service work history. Over the course of an illustrious career, she has demonstrated an impeccable work ethic. She cares about her work being done correctly and efficiently. As an apprentice, she works for free to obtain her clinical hours. These traits all make her a standout professional.
Ms. McGann has fulfilled the following roles through the years
- Volunteer, The William W. Backus Hospital
- Volunteer, Extern, Charter Oak Walk-in Medical Center, PC
- Extern, Global Health Consultants, LLC
- Extern, The Schaperow Psychology Center
- Office Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Daticon, Scanning Department Support
- Volunteer, Waterford Public Library
- Volunteer, Ledyard Public Libraries, Intern, New England Historical Genealogic Society, Manuscripts Department
- Intern, Spellman Museum of Stamps and Postal History
- Intern, Regis College Library, Education Resource Room
- Hospital Junior Volunteer, Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- Varied Childcare Opportunities
- Volunteer, Parish Office and Former Annual Festival
Ms. McGann has also earned a Professional Certification, a Volunteer Appreciation Award, and a Clock Award for Eight Years of Loyalty from Daticon. She marks her greatest career achievement as when she was working in a three-month temporary position that was extended to seven months because her work was outstanding. She also pinpoints additional career highlights as her graduating from Ridley-Lowell Business and Technical Institute and passing the CPC exam.